jueves, 12 de octubre de 2006

I know that you knew what I knew

I knew it
I guess you
knew it too.

But did you
know that I
knew it too?

I knew what
I knew. But
did you know
what I knew?

Or did you
only know
what you thought
that I knew?

Because I
knew it all.
I knew it
then and I
know it now.

I knew the
first thing, yes
and I knew
the rest too.

What did you
know? Did you
know it too?
I doubt it.

I doubt that you knew that the rest of the galloping days were going to past by so fast. Delivering what they did. I, on the other hand, knew it. I saw them at the start line and I tried to warn them that it was useless and suicidal but I couldn't. The first instant was spectacularly magical, the coming and going, the staying and going, the shooting and rolling, the killing and mourning…then, again, the killing and the mourning. Then, the morning.

Do you remember what you knew? Because I knew everything. I saw the cliff I just didn’t know how long it would take the days to fall over it. It didn’t take so long. I just hope some of them survived so we can kill them together and maybe breed them and have newborn days. Then we would watch them grow and get old and then we, with a little mill, will break them into pieces and inhale their white spirit knowing that everything is ending and that the tomorrow will bring sorrow.

Then, later in the morning we would get up and see the carcasses of the days we have killed, actually, assassinated. We would see the newborn-wingless days flipping their stumps around and then I would be certain, with the certainty of an infallible suicide, that I would have to kill prematurely another one within the next three hours. It would make me sad. Tired, I would put my arms around you in preparation to kill the infant day. You would say bye and I would shot the day in the face with the invisible plastic gun that I stole from your back. I don’t think you even noticed that you had it there. I don't think you even realized what just happened.

Probably the racing days are all dead now. I hope they are just hurt.

¿Cachai?

No hay comentarios.: