miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

Felling

I feel weird. As if have never been in this place but the weirdest thing is that I have. I feel weird at nine forty seven at night and I will not stop feeling weird anytime soon.

Big changes are about to come. Stories so amazing that talking about them would be a waste of time. I have three trips planned this far:

1. Traveling tambourine (possibly with a touch of South Korean coolness).
2. Re-encounter (with some drama involved).
3. Birthday.

I am so fucking happy of finally having another kid that I would be able to see grow. I am getting drunk that night FOR FUCKING SURE!!! Then, another birthday, 2/21/08. 27 years later.

Missing, yes, missing, but finding at the same time.

A*********

Sé verla al revés.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

entoces lo mas seguro es ke primero festejes tu cumpleaños, despues regreses y al ultimo t vayas a Corea del Sur?

Marysunshine dijo...

Births and Birthdays..

Estuve cuando nació el bebe de mi amiga.

Es tan.. no lo se.

Birthdays..
Se acerca el mio, y diez después, el tuyo.

No se por que, pero estos últimos días te he tenido muy presente.

Espero que tus viajes se hagan.

:)

V dijo...

No Huevo, no voy a Corea del Sur.La cronología de lo eventos va a ser:

Viaje a la costa este de EE.UU. > Viaje a la costa oeste de EE.UU. > Mi cumpleaños.> Viaje al centro de mi corazón.

Marisol,

Sí, se acercan los cumpleaños a la par de la mejor época del año, invierno.

Sí, mis viajes sí se harán.