domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2007

Almost

It is, almost, my favorite time of the day 12:34. And I almost remember what I had forgotten. Today, I almost wrote a palindrome while my eyelid was shaking, my eyes staring and the clouds were absent.

I drink a couple of beers, smoke a couple of fags, type some letters and I remember; nothing in particular I just purely and solely remember. It is like that time SG saw me hugging a pillow in my bed and asked me "who are you hugging?" and me, with the innocence of a three year old joke, answered "who am I not hugging?" just to realize three seconds after that I was hugging nobody but everybody at the same time. Today, is like that I remember everything but nothing particularly. I remember and I long, I long for the past and the future to come.

Now, it is passed that beautiful time. Better for me to go to sleep and dream and remember through dreams and dream in the stupor of, exactly, three cold beers and three smoking cigarettes.

I, almost, have the certainty of knowing what I really want.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

ya mero es el cumpleaños de tus 2 karnavalitos, espero no c t aya olvidado jajaja kamara tkm!!