lunes, 26 de marzo de 2007

Spaceship

"Houston, we have a problem"

Just today I found out that my nave espacial (which is also especial) must be out of order for a considerable amount of time (probably until the summer comes). I was getting it ready for a really nice trip. I was planning to spend a weekend on orbit, just flying and enjoying the view from up there.

Now, sadly, I will have to put it to rest for a while. Although, one day seems like very little time for a spacial voyage I might as well one of these days fill up its dream tank (yes, you have to fill up its tank with dreams for it to work) and get on orbit. It's just that this cloudy sky sometimes does not make it for me and I get really bored being another regular human being. I need to fly every now and then. Now that I know how it feels like I want to do it as often as regular. I will invite any of you but I don't because I am selfish like that. And, besides, it can only carry one passenger. I am hoping to expand it to be able to carry another person for around the time summer comes. I just spent all my money in the first big upgrade (yes, even though it runs on dreams it also demands a monetary inversion from time to time). Everything seems to be going well.

Manténgase a la escucha.

No hay comentarios.: