lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

I write

"You know you're gold, you don't gotta worry none"

Two insomniac nights fueled by a trip. I speak on the phone; sin saber de que hablar más que de trivialidades. I listen to music; sin saber en que más pensar sino en la que está lejos. Zebra. Beach House. Repeat. Zebra. Beach House. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

And I see the morning sun hoping that my words will be enough to keep me going, to give my spirit the on-going calm I want. Then, I shut my blinds and the sun gets muffled, asilenciado, como la leyenda esa que me contaron de niño y que al dormir desaparecía. Por supuesto que daba miedo; por supuesto. How to forget it? Forgetting it was out of the question. Sin embargo, al día siguiente, me desperté agradecido y contento de saber lo que había escuchado. No había nada por lo que temblar. They were words and they were my thoughts.

I did not go to the gym today. I did not. I just called hoping the phone would get picked up in a far away place. I called hoping to hear a familiar voice. My two wishes came true. We talked and my soul now feels calmer. Siento que Morfeo me habla y me dejaré llevar por él hacía la tierra de los sueños en la que, quizá, le vea. A true dream.

No hay comentarios.: