sábado, 24 de octubre de 2009

I am

I alone and lonely. I am frustrated. I am grown man. I am remembering. I am who I was not. I am a rainy day without a rainbow. I am, most of the times, a fool. I am a drumstickless drummer, I am a teacher. I am a bad student. I am a smoker of cigarettes and unfulfilled dreams. I am a sunless sunset. I am a vague memory. I am multitasking. I am a broken bastard. I am the shine in "sunshine". I am clean. I am big. I am useful. I am used. I am the dress that you know you shouldn't buy because is not the right size but you buy it anyways hoping that some day it will fit you. I am the last scare in a bad horror movie. I am the last last goodbye. I am, sometimes, reckless. I am a test in progress. I am immature. I am never done. I am sad. I am sorry. I am me. I am the one that has to deal with me because I am all I have.

No hay comentarios.: