domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008

Stopping

I have stopped. I, finally, stopped and looked back and saw what I was becoming so I decided to stop. I stopped, staying up late, hitting the drums while intoxicated, waking up feeling numbed, text messaging late at night, calling at the least adequate moment, emailing when feeling lonely, writing while feeling shattered inside, listening to music to appease my sadness, getting sad remembering what I was and what I could have been, trying to find happiness outside of me, scattering pieces of me here and there for everybody to take and do as they pleased, crying in a rainy day, crying in a sunny day, smiling because I felt obliged to do it.

I finally stopped and I am at peace with me and with people around me; it feels like eating a cloud made of sugar.

No hay comentarios.: